WWE TLC : Tables Ladders And Chairs 2019 PPV December
Back to Content Links
- WWE TLC : Tables Ladders And Chairs 2019 Match Card 12/15/19
# Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match
* Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
# Ladder match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
* The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) (c) vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder)
# Singles match
* Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz
# Singles match
* Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy
# TLC Match For WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
* The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka and Kairi Sane) (c) vs. Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair
# Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley (with Lana)
# Tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
* The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) (c) vs. TBD
- WWE TLC : Tables Ladders And Chairs 2019 Full Match Card Info
# KickOff Live @6PM ET.
# Maincard Live @7PM to 11PM ET.
# Dailymotion HD 15 Parts Live every 15 Minutes during live.
# Dailymotion HD 3 Parts Replay After Live.
# Universal Champion Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz
– The A-Lister is coming out to play at WWE TLC when Universal Champion Bray Wyatt engages The Miz.
The issue between Wyatt and Miz was born out of the ongoing conflict between “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan. In the wake of his defeat to the horrifying titleholder at Survivor Series, Bryan reembraced the “Yes!” Movement during an episode of SmackDown, only to be dragged under the ring by “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt. After Bryan disappeared, Wyatt reemerged and began to toss clumps of what appeared to be Bryan’s hair into the air.
Miz responded to the calamity by stepping up and demanding to know what happened to his longtime adversary. Wyatt soon took notice of the outspoken Superstar’s demands, but Miz wasn’t interested in a match against the host of “Firefly Fun House” until Bray pulled his strings by mentioning The A-Lister’s family.
Has Miz acted too rashly by falling for Wyatt’s masterful mind games? Will he pay the price for not running when he had the opportunity?
# Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)
– After enduring repeated attempts at ridicule and humiliation from King Corbin, Roman Reigns will finally get his hands on his royal rival in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match at WWE TLC.
The issue between The Big Dog and Corbin has simmered for weeks with tensions seemingly escalating each Friday on SmackDown. When obligated to join forces on behalf of Team SmackDown at Survivor Series, their flimsy alliance predictably imploded and saw Reigns responsible for Corbin’s elimination following a Spear after the King of the Ring had caused the elimination of fellow teammate Mustafa Ali.
Though Reigns won that match for Team Blue, it didn’t keep him safe from the King’s continued needling, be it a mocking Big Dog mascot or a derisive remix of Reigns’ theme music.
With Corbin ducking his challenges, Reigns has instead targeted his frustrations at royal allies Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler. He sent an emphatic message by not only defeating The Glorious One on the Nov. 29 edition of SmackDown, but also decimating him afterward.
# SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The Revival (Ladder Match)
– Awwwwwwww WWE Universe! Don’t you dare be sour! Clap for your world-famous seven-time champs and feel the power! Because The New Day will attempt to retain the SmackDown Tag Team Titles against The Revival in a Ladder Match at WWE TLC!
On the Nov. 29 edition of Friday Night SmackDown, Kofi Kingston & Big E decided to celebrate Thanksgiving weekend by issuing an open challenge for their SmackDown Tag Team Championship. After Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro came up short and no clear challengers were in line, it was determined that the tandems of Shorty G & Mustafa Ali, Heavy Machinery, Lucha House Party and The Revival would battle in a Fatal 4-Way Tag Team Elimination Match on SmackDown for the opportunity to face New Day for the titles at TLC.
Out of the unpredictable showdown emerged the victorious Revival. And WWE.com has since learned that the two teams will go head-to-head in a Ladder Match. Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder are no strangers to the gold or The New Day, but can they overcome the Power of Positivity in a career-altering battle of the rungs?
# Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley (Tables Match)
– After a month of turbulence surrounding Rusev’s shattered marriage to Lana, The Bulgarian Brute is coming after The Ravishing Russian’s beau Bobby Lashley at WWE TLC.
Back in September, Rusev returned to WWE, only to discover that his wife Lana was having an affair Lashley. From there, the fuse was lit on weeks of psychological warfare, marital strife, fake pregnancies, extraneous make-out sessions, restraining orders and arrests.
Finally, Rusev and Lana emerged on the Dec. 9 edition of Raw to make their divorce legal and done, leaving Lana free to cavort with Lashley as much as she likes, while Rusev can start his own life anew and free from his less-than-blessed union.
Although the divorce occurred as planned, it was not completely without incident. After one final war of words between estranged husband and wife, Rusev added a small condition to the proceedings: a post-divorce match against Lashley. Seconds after Rusev signed the papers, Lana’s new man attacked him, and a brawl ensued that only ended with Rusev slamming Lashley through a table.
# WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors vs. Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)
– At WWE TLC, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Asuka & Kairi Sane will put their titles on the line against Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair.
The Kabuki Warriors have recently gone out of their way to show that they are not the nice, rule-abiding tag team everybody initially thought they were, redefining themselves as a dangerous tandem hellbent on winning at any cost while keeping the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles firmly around their waists. Lately, this has included picking fights with Flair and Lynch and spraying green mist out of nowhere in their conflict with two of the best Superstars in the business.
However, every action has consequences. And when the devious titleholders attacked both The Man and The Queen on the Dec. 9 edition of Raw, that was was the final straw, and a highly personal showdown was established for the Dec. 15 pay-per-view.
Will The Kabuki Warriors have what it takes to overcome two of the most dominant Superstars in WWE today?
# Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy
– Buddy Murphy came knocking at Aleister Black’s door, and now the door has been open to a highly-anticipated clash at WWE TLC.
After ominous talking, brain-twisting mind games and intense staredowns, Murphy and Black finally traded haymakers in a post-match slugfest on the Nov. 25 edition of Monday Night Raw. And while they both landed a couple fierce blows, clearly neither was satisfied.
# Raw Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders to issue open challenge at WWE TLC this Sunday
– Less than one week after The Viking Raiders issued a Raw Tag Team Championship open challenge on the red brand — prompting an incredible tag team battle with The Street Profits —Erik & Ivar will once again put their titles on the line against any Team Red tandem bold enough to step into the ring with them.
The news was first reported on FS1’s WWE Backstage.
Who will answer The Viking Raiders’ open challenge at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, and what will be left of them once they’ve dealt with the powerhouse offense of the marauding titleholders? Don’t miss any of the action this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.