WWE Raw 5/20/19
- WWE Raw Live 5/20/19 Preview
# Welcome to the era of “Mr. Money in the Beast”
* Brock Lesnar stormed out of nowhere to win the Men’s Money in the Bank contract, meaning Universal Champion Seth Rollins will have little time to rest on his laurels following a win over AJ Styles. Plus, Becky Lynch faces life as a single champion for the first time since WrestleMania, and WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley returns to introduce WWE’s newest championship. Raw airs live tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network.
* Money is the Beast
* A new championship emerges
* Uso Rules
* Becky One Belt
# Money is the Beast
* In one of the most stunning moments in WWE Money in the Bank history, Brock Lesnar emerged out of nowhere as a replacement to the attacked Sami Zayn and laid waste to Ali to capture the Money in the Bank contract. As a result, Seth Rollins will surely have little time to celebrate his victory over AJ Styles. As if The Beast wasn’t already one of the most dangerous threats to the Universal Championship, Lesnar comes with the complete unpredictability of a Money in the Bank cash-in, whenever he chooses to utilize it. Will light be shed on Lesnar’s latest conquest and how it came to be?
# A new championship emerges
* One of the more unexpected twists of WWE Money in the Bank — and there was some competition — was the announcement that WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley would return to Raw to unveil WWE’s newest championship. Speculation immediately began about what the former Raw General Manager could have in store for WWE, but hints are scarce.
# Uso Rules
* The Usos are in the catbird seat right about now. Not only do they have the advantage as they weigh a challenge from The Revival, but a non-title victory over Daniel Bryan & Rowan on the WWE Money in the Bank Kickoff has SmackDown Tag Team Championship implications as well, via the Wild Card Rule. The world is Jimmy & Jey’s oyster, and they have their pick of grudges to pursue: Personal vendetta or, perhaps, championship gold. What’s it gonna be?
# Becky One Belt
* Becky Lynch survived a tough challenge from Lacey Evans to retain her Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Money in the Bank, but The Lady of WWE made sure Lynch was less fortunate against Charlotte Flair. Evans attacked Lynch with the Woman’s Right in the middle of the Irishwoman’s second title defense, allowing The Queen to relieve her of the SmackDown Women’s Championship. With one title left to her name, Becky returns to Raw somewhat diminished, but no less motivated. The Man threw hands with Lacey immediately following the ambush, and while Charlotte’s own rivalry with Bayley (who cashed in on The Queen moments later to win the blue jewel) is just beginning, it seems Becky vs. Lacey is about to start a furious second act.
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.