WWE SmackDown Live 4/30/19
- WWE Smackdown Live 4/30/19 Preview
# SmackDown LIVE preview, April 30, 2019: Kofi Kingston reacts to Kevin Owens’ shocking betrayal
* With Big E out of action due to an injured knee, The New Day seemed to be doing just fine when Kevin Owens stepped in as an honorary member of the pancake-loving crew. However, the good times came to a crashing halt last week when Owens brutally attacked WWE Champion Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods, declaring that he was going to take Kingston’s title. How will the WWE Champion react to the betrayal? Find out when Kofi Kingston gives an exclusive interview, tonight on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!
* What will WWE Champion Kofi Kingston have to say in an exclusive interview following Kevin Owens’ shocking betrayal?
* Becky Lynch and Bayley to square off for the first time ever in WWE
* Which SmackDown LIVE Superstars will compete in the Men’s and Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Matches?
* How will Roman Reigns deal with Shane McMahon & Elias?
# What will WWE Champion Kofi Kingston have to say in an exclusive interview following Kevin Owens’ shocking betrayal?
* WWE Champion Kofi Kingston felt the brunt of Kevin Owens’ scorn when KO turned on both Kingston and Xavier Woods last Tuesday night. Owens’ brief tenure as honorary New Day member “Big O” ended unceremoniously when KO attacked both Kingston and Woods, making it clear that his intentions were to take Kingston’s WWE Title.
What will Kingston have to say as he gives his first exclusive interview since Owens’ betrayal? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE.
# Becky Lynch and Bayley to square off for the first time ever in WWE
* Becky Lynch will face one of the toughest challenges of her entire career when she defends both the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Championships at WWE Money in the Bank against Lacey Evans and Charlotte Flair respectively. However, “Becky Two Belts” will have an even more pressing challenge as she faces off against Bayley on the blue brand for the first time ever in WWE tonight.
Will Lynch be able to focus her attention on The Hugger with such a daunting task approaching at WWE Money in the Bank? Or will Bayley be able to get the most monumental victory of her SmackDown LIVE tenure thus far by knocking the champ-champ down a peg?
# Which SmackDown LIVE Superstars will compete in the Men’s and Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Matches?
* After Monday night’s Raw revealed which Team Red Superstars will be in both the Men’s and Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Matches, the blue brand will round out both lineups tonight.
On the men’s side from Raw, Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin will enter the fray. Raw’s entries in the Women’s Ladder Match include Naomi, Natalya, Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke.
Which blue brand Superstars will join them and get the chance to climb the ladder and reach for a guaranteed championship opportunity?
# How will Roman Reigns deal with Shane McMahon & Elias?
* Last Tuesday, Roman Reigns thought he was heading into a fight with Shane McMahon, who was seeking payback for The Big Dog’s Superman Punch on his father, Mr. McMahon. What Reigns walked into was a 2-on-1 ambush by Shane-O-Mac and Elias.
Riding high after leaving The Big Dog down, Elias issued a challenge to Reigns for WWE Money in the Bank. Though he was still reeling from the attack, Reigns did not hesitate to accept. As May 19 draws near, what will happen between Reigns and his rivals? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.