WWE Raw 2/25/19
- WWE Raw Live 2/25/19 Preview
# WWE Raw preview, Feb. 25, 2019: Roman Reigns returns with an update for the WWE Universe
* Live on Raw, former Universal Champion Roman Reigns returns to Raw to update the WWE Universe on his battle with leukemia. What will The Big Dog have to say? Also on Raw, don’t miss a special 70th birthday celebration for two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair!
* The Big Dog is back
* A birthday celebration worthy of The Nature Boy
* NXT Superstars on the rise
* There’s something about Dean Ambrose
* Who will be The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection’s first challengers?
# The Big Dog is back
* As we learned Thursday night, Roman Reigns is set to return to Monday Night Raw for the first time in more than four months, and will update the WWE Universe on the battle with leukemia that forced him to step away from the ring and relinquish the Universal Championship.
Whatever The Big Dog has to say, you won’t want to miss it.
# A birthday celebration worthy of The Nature Boy
* No one parties quite like Ric Flair, and this Monday night, the 16-time World Champion celebrates his 70th birthday with Team Red.
Who’s on the guest list for this sure-to-be legendary night, and what stylin’ and profilin’ surprises are in store?
# NXT Superstars on the rise
* This past Monday night, NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Ricochet and Aleister Black scored big wins in their WWE debuts, and they all maintained that momentum on SmackDown LIVE with impressive wins over blue brand Superstars.
How will these four newcomers dazzle the WWE Universe this week?
# There’s something about Dean Ambrose
* Dean Ambrose has made it clear multiple times how he feels about Seth Rollins since he turned on The Shield back in October, but the self-proclaimed “Moral Compass of WWE” was oddly surprised when The Kingslayer — who’s battled Ambrose tooth-and-nail since The Shield’s destruction — didn’t back him up in his match against Drew McIntyre.
Does Ambrose truly believe that Rollins would put the past behind him, or is there another strategy in play?
# Who will be The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection’s first challengers?
* As the first bearers of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship, Sasha Banks & Bayley have vowed to defend their titles against anyone on any brand. One night after historically winning the tandem prizes at WWE Elimination Chamber, Nia Jax & Tamina confronted the champions, but The Boss and The Huggable One repelled the attack, refusing to let their celebration be spoiled.
Had Jax & Tamina not retreated, we might have seen a WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match right then and there. But given their take-all-challengers attitudes, will Sasha & Bayley’s first title defense happen sooner than later?
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.