- WWE NxT Live 8/5/20 Preview
– Show Timing & Infos.
# 8PM ET – WWE NxT Live 8/5/20 Live.
# 7 Parts Live HD Every 15 Min During Live.
# Fullshow | 2 Parts, 10Min After Live Over.
# WWE NXT preview Aug. 5, 2020: Imperium defend the NXT Tag Team Titles against The Undisputed ERA
* A massive night is in store on the black-and-gold brand! Imperium will defend the NXT Tag Team Titles against The Undisputed ERA, NXT Champion Keith Lee takes on Cameron Grimes, Rhea Ripley battles Dakota Kai for the chance to challenge Io Shirai for the NXT Women’s Title and another spot in the North American Title Ladder Match is up for grabs between Damian Priest, Oney Lorcan and the debuting Ridge Holland. Catch it all on USA Network tomorrow night at 8/7 C!
* Imperium to defend the NXT Tag Team Titles against The Undisputed ERA
* Keith Lee to face Cameron Grimes
* Rhea Ripley faces Dakota Kai for the chance to challenge Io Shirai
* Damian Priest, Oney Lorcan and Ridge Holland battle for TakeOver XXX opportunity
* Bronson Reed vs. Shane Thorne
# Imperium to defend the NXT Tag Team Titles against The Undisputed ERA
* The Undisputed ERA is trying to get its groove back, and they’ll look to do so at Imperium’s expense when Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly challenge Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner for the NXT Tag Team Titles this Wednesday night.
Since bringing the age of Imperium stateside and becoming champions, Barthel & Aichner have remained largely unthreatened — until last week.
Before Imperium could address the NXT Universe after defeating Ever-Rise, they were assaulted by Fish, O’Reilly, Adam Cole and Roderick Strong. With no championship gold for the first time in more than a year, The Undisputed ERA channeled their frustration directly at Aichner & Barthel, and now they’ll look to take their titles.
And as if that isn’t motivation enough for Fish & O’Reilly, they’ll also be looking for retribution from this past January at WWE Worlds Collide when they fell to Imperium in Eight-Man Tag Team action.
The Undisputed ERA have already made history as the only three-time NXT Tag Team Champions. Is a fourth reign imminent, or will the age of Imperium continue on the black-and-gold brand?
# Keith Lee to face Cameron Grimes
* Cameron Grimes had big plans for the most recent episode of NXT. He wanted to take out NXT Champion Keith Lee and end the month of July with the title around his waist.
Instead, Lee sent Grimes to the moon with a devastating Spirit Bomb.
Grimes suffered a jaw contusion as a result and went off in a WWE Network exclusive. Grimes called Lee a “coward” and promised to teach the champion a lesson about respect.
Will Grimes be successful? Find out when he faces Lee in a one-on-one match this Wednesday at 8/7 C
# Rhea Ripley faces Dakota Kai for the chance to challenge Io Shirai
* Dakota Kai arrogantly declared herself the No. 1 Contender to Io Shirai’s NXT Women’s Championship, but Rhea Ripley isn’t about to let her to the front of the line without a fight.
The two will square off this Wednesday night with the winner earning the right to challenge Shirai.
Kai’s intentions have been clear for weeks. She kicked down the door with a vicious boot to Shirai’s face after her defense against Tegan Nox last month. The Captain of Team Kick delivered déjà vu last week when she again attacked Shirai, this time before they battled in tag team action.
And once again demonstrating her self-interest in transparent fashion, Kai bailed on partner Candice LeRae during a tag team match, leaving her in the lurch for a loss to Shirai and Nox and announcing she was done “jumping through hoops” for a title opportunity.
But Ripley, a former NXT Women’s Champion, took issue with Kai crowning herself as No. 1 Contender, defiantly staking her claim to face Shirai.
Will Kai finally earn the chance she feels entitled to, or will Ripley come one step closer to becoming a two-time champion?
# Damian Priest, Oney Lorcan and Ridge Holland battle for TakeOver XXX opportunity
* The third in NXT’s North American Title Triple Threat Match Series might be the hardest-hitting yet.
Damian Priest, Oney Lorcan and Ridge Holland will clash this Wednesday night for their chance to compete for the NXT North American Championship.
Priest may be the most impressive NXT Superstar that has yet to taste championship gold, but he has named himself the favorite for this bout and for the Ladder Match at TakeOver XXX.
But to get there, The Archer of Infamy will have to overcome Lorcan, who is one of the toughest brawlers in NXT. Meanwhile, Priest admitted that the debuting Holland is more of an unknown quantity. The former rugby footballer has impressed in NXT UK, however, and figures to teach the black-and-gold brand what Yorkshire steel is all about.
Which Superstar will clinch their spot and join Bronson Reed and Dexter Lumis in the Ladder Match at TakeOver XXX?
# Bronson Reed vs. Shane Thorne
* Bronson Reed is poised for a breakout summer, defeating Roderick Strong and Johnny Gargano to secure a coveted opportunity to compete for the NXT North American Championship in a 6-Man Ladder Match at NXT TakeOver XXX. But fellow Aussie Shane Thorne hopes to stop his momentum this Wednesday on NXT.
Can Thorne topple The Aus-zilla in one-on-one action? Find out live on NXT, Wednesday at 8/7
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.