- NxT TakeOver: Portland 2020 2/16/20 Preview
– Show Timing & Infos.
# 8PM ET – NxT TakeOver: Portland 2020 2/16/20 Live.
# 7 Parts Live HD Every 15 Min During Live.
# Fullshow | 2 Parts, 10Min After Live Over.
# NXT TakeOver: Portland preview: Tommaso Ciampa looks to take his life and Goldie back from Adam Cole
* NXT comes to The City of Roses this Sunday with an absolutely stacked TakeOver: Portland card. After being forced to give up the NXT Championship due to injury nearly one year ago, Tommaso Ciampa will finally get the chance to reclaim the title — and his life — from Adam Cole. Plus, Rhea Ripley defends the NXT Women’s Championship against Bianca Belair, Johnny Gargano will look for payback on Finn Bálor and much more! Don’t miss a second of the action when NXT TakeOver: Portland streams live on the award-winning WWE Network this Sunday at 7 ET/4PT!
* NXT Champion Adam Cole vs. Tommaso Ciampa
* NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair
* NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed ERA vs. Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne
* NXT North American Champion Keith Lee vs. Dominik Dijakovic
* Tegan Nox vs. Dakota Kai (Street Fight)
* Johnny Gargano vs. Finn Bálor
* Poppy to perform at NXT TakeOver: Portland
# NXT Champion Adam Cole vs. Tommaso Ciampa
* Tommaso Ciampa will finally get to reclaim the title he never lost when he challenges NXT Champion Adam Cole at NXT TakeOver: Portland this Sunday on WWE Network.
The Blackheart was forced to relinquish the title he called “Goldie” in March 2019 when he underwent neck surgery. Ciampa was out of action for nearly seven months, returning that October to confront Cole during NXT’s live two-hour debut on USA Network.
The road to this championship showdown has not been a direct one. Though Ciampa has said his life without the title has been empty, he has been laser-focused on the man who currently has Goldie in his clutches. The Blackheart has led a team to victory over Cole’s Undisputed ERA in WarGames, landing the final blow in the battle by driving the NXT Champion through two tables with a devastating slam from the top of the cage.
When Ciampa was revealed as Cole’s challenger for TakeOver, The Blackheart sought to ensure their bout was made official just between the two of them. He did that by taking out the rest of Undisputed ERA and setting up a table in the ring, which he later drove the NXT Champion through when Cole protested the bout. Cole
Will Tommaso Ciampa reclaim Goldie and get his life back, or will Cole dash The Blackheart’s dreams of a reunion with his precious title? Find out when NXT TakeOver: Portland streams live this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!
# NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair
* After winning a No. 1 Contender’s Battle Royal, Bianca Belair has earned the right to challenge NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley at TakeOver: Portland.
The Nightmare was successful in defending her title against Toni Storm at Worlds Collide, setting the stage for this huge showdown. In Belair, Ripley faces a supremely confident Superstar who sees capturing the title as an inevitability. But Ripley has been dominant since ending the 416-day reign of Shayna Baszler. It will be a true test of will when these two Superstars clash.
Will The EST of NXT add NXT Women’s Champion to her résumé, or will Ripley continue to overpower her competition? Find out at NXT TakeOver: Portland, streaming live this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!
# NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed ERA vs. Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne
* 2020 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic winners Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne will get their NXT Tag Team Championship opportunity at NXT TakeOver: Portland this Sunday, when they challenge The Undisputed ERA’s Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish.
“The BroserWeights” had never teamed prior to the Dusty Classic, but proved to be a dangerous duo throughout the tournament. They bested former NXT UK Tag Team Champions Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster in a thriller to open the tournament, then prevailed over Imperium’s Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner in the semifinals before defeating Grizzled Young Veterans in a wild tournament final.
But The Undisputed ERA will be a tall task. O’Reilly & Fish have dominated the competition since recapturing the title in August, and are one of the most experienced teams in NXT.
Can Riddle & Dunne capture NXT’s top tag team prize, or will The Undisputed ERA’s dominance continue? Find out at NXT TakeOver: Portland, streaming live on WWE Network this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT!
# NXT North American Champion Keith Lee vs. Dominik Dijakovic
* NXT North American Champion Keith Lee and Dominik Dijakovic will renew their epic rivalry in a showdown for Lee’s title at NXT TakeOver: Portland this Sunday.
The two titans have been on a collision course over the past year in a series of matches that have redefined what big men can do inside the squared circle. But in their series of four matches, each man holds one victory, along with a pair of draws, leaving them and the NXT Universe wondering who is the superior Superstar.
The two rivals put their differences aside and joined forces to help Tommaso Ciampa in his war against The Undisputed ERA, joining The Blackheart in victory inside WarGames. Lee and Dijakovic soon gained a great deal of respect for each other after that. After Dijakovic’s victory over Killian Dain on the Feb. 5 edition of NXT, he was given the opportunity to challenge Lee. Will that respect go out the window when the NXT North American Title is on the line?
Who will leave Portland with the title? Find out at NXT TakeOver: Portland, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT!
# Tegan Nox vs. Dakota Kai (Street Fight)
* Anything goes in the next chapter of the bitter rivalry between Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai, as the two will clash in a Street Fight this Sunday at NXT TakeOver: Portland.
The bad blood between the former best friends can be traced back to NXT TakeOver: WarGames. Kai betrayed her best friend during the first-ever Women’s WarGames Match, brutally attacking Nox, targeting her injured knee and putting her out of action for nearly two months. When Nox returned in January during a Battle Royal to determine the No. 1 Contender to the NXT Women’s Championship, Kai was not far behind, ruthlessly yanking Nox off the top rope and eliminating her from the match. Kai added insult to injury by hurling the brace she tore off Nox’s knee at TakeOver at her former friend.
The two friends turned bitter rivals finally met in the squared circle on the Jan. 29 edition of NXT. In what turned out to be more of a brawl than a wrestling match, Kai tried to use everything at her disposal to once again maim Nox. However, thanks to a timely distraction from Candice LeRae, Nox was able to give Kai a taste of her own medicine, clobbering Dakota with the knee brace to pick up the victory.
With the rulebook thrown out the window, to what lengths will these two go to bring their rivalry to an end? Find out at NXT TakeOver: Portland, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT!
# Johnny Gargano vs. Finn Bálor
* Payback will be on Johnny Gargano’s mind when he finally gets Finn Bálor in the ring at NXT TakeOver: Portland this Sunday.
The bad blood between the two Superstars has been brewing for months. Bálor showed his true colors on the Oct. 23 edition of NXT on USA, when he brutally attacked Johnny Gargano, capping off his assault by dropping Johnny Wrestling on the steel ramp with a 1916 DDT. Gargano was taken out of Full Sail University in an ambulance and suffered a neck injury as a result of Bálor’s heinous actions, which forced him to miss his first TakeOver since 2016.
Johnny Wrestling caught Bálor off-guard on the Dec. 18 edition of NXT by making his surprise return during Bálor’s NXT Championship Match with Adam Cole. The distraction cost Bálor the title, and Gargano sent a message to his rival by bashing him with a steel chair, forcing Bálor to retreat.
On Jan. 8, Gargano made it clear that as long as there was breath in his body, he would do whatever it takes to get his hands on his rival. Bálor responded by telling Gargano he could have his fight at TakeOver: Portland, if he made it that far.
What will happen when this highly combustible rivalry reaches its boiling point? Find out at NXT TakeOver: Portland, streaming live on WWE Network this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT!
# Poppy to perform at NXT TakeOver: Portland
* As first revealed by Triple H on Twitter, Poppy will perform live at NXT TakeOver: Portland on Sunday, Feb. 16.
Poppy is also the #NXTLOUD artist for TakeOver: Portland. Her songs “Fill The Crown” and “Anything Like Me” will serve as theme songs for the event. The NXT Universe got a taste of Poppy’s incredible performances last October on NXT, when she played Io Shirai to the ring.
Just what does Poppy have in store for NXT this time? Find out at NXT TakeOver: Portland, streaming live on WWE Network Sunday, Feb. 16 at 7 ET/4 PT!
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.